Complete our Victorian Sister Survey – Win a Laptop COMPETITION
Global Sisters – Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS: These terms and conditions comprise Part 1 which sets out important information about the promotion and Part 2 which sets out details of the prizes. Parts 1 and 2 are collectively referred to as the “Conditions”. By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.
2. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY:
Complete the Survey for our Victorian Sisters.
Entry is open to participants of Global Sisters. Participants must live in the state of Victoria, Australia.
3. NOTES ON ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
(a) Entry eligibility
For an entry to be considered eligible, the customer that has been referred must be a participant of Global Sisters programs and must be living in Australia at the time of the prize draw. This will be verified manually using the email address used to finish the course.
(b) Number of entries
(i) Global Sisters members receive one (1) entry per course
A subscriber that is not a participant of Global Sisters programs and has not finished the course will not be eligible.
4. EXCLUSIONS: In addition to any exclusions set out in the “Entry Eligibility”, employees of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and any franchise store trading under the Global Sisters brand are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members of any employee mentioned in this clause are also not eligible to enter.
5. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The promotion commences at 00.01am (AEDT) on Thursday 17 November 2022 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on Thursday 29 December 2022.
6. LOCATION OF DRAW: The prize draw will take place at Global Sisters HQ. The prize will be drawn through computer generated selection.
7. NOTIFICATION OF DRAW RESULTS: The results of the draw will be published in the Global Sisters Facebook Community group & the winner will notified by email and will be asked to confirm their details are correct to claim their prize.
8. PRIZES: The national total prize pool value is valued at up to $1,825.00 with one (1) individual prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. TRANSFERABILITY OF PRIZES: All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. UNAVAILABILITY OF PRIZES: In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, then the Promoter may, but is not obliged to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
11. UNCLAIMED PRIZES & SECOND CHANCE DRAW: A second chance draw will occur two months after the first draw. Prizes must be claimed by winners before 28 February 2023. All prizes unclaimed as at 11:59pm 27 February 2023 will be entered into a second chance draw which will be held on 1 March 2023 at the same time and place as the first draw. The results of the second chance draw will be notified to winners and published on 6 March 2023 in the same manner as the first draw.
12. DECISIONS ARE FINAL: The Promoter’s determination regarding the draw is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and entrants. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. MINORS: If a winner is under 18 years of age, then the prize will be awarded on their behalf to a parent or guardian.
14. VERIFICATION: The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity and residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
15. RELEASE: Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize. Irrespective of whether an entrant signs a release, by entering in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability, loss, cost, damage, claim, demand, proceeding or litigation of any kind relating to the use or participation in the prize.
16. PROMOTION: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. PROMOTER: The Promoter is Global Sisters.