Pacific Tote – Thin Stripe Natural
The Pacific Collection in crisp white, natural tones are perfect for a day at the beach; poolside at your favourite resort; or hitting the local markets for fresh produce.
The fabric is handwoven by fair trade artisans in remote, rural communities of Bangladesh who work from home or in community weaving spaces using traditional wooden looms. After dyeing some of the cotton with natural dyes, the artisans prepare the jute and cotton on spindles and weave this classic striped pattern. Finally, the bags are sewn in a workshop that supports women who have been rescued from prostitution.
The long woven fabric handles are comfortable enough to sling over your shoulder all day long. A handy, natural addition to any wardrobe!
- Natural dyeing
- 2 pockets – zipped and mobile
- Lined with hand loomed cotton
- Outer fabric: Hand woven jute and cotton on wooden looms
- Lining fabric: Hand loomed cotton
- Machine sewn
- 52cm wide x 42cm high
- 33cm long x 25cm wide oval base
- 66cm long woven fabric handles x 2