Global Sisters exists to make business possible for all women, enabling them to be financially resilient and stand tall as micro business founders. We provide a genuine alternative for women who are unable to participate in mainstream employment or access decent, sustainable work. By removing the structural and systemic barriers they commonly face, we make self-employment a viable option for women.
We deliver our lifecycle of business support digitally so it is accessible nationally and internationally. Importantly, this is not a short-term business education program but a suite of programs, support and connections that is delivered over the long-term. We do not do this alone. We are a movement of female business founders, corporates and coaches, with connection and community core to our mission.
Our innovative approach:
- Is inclusive- we are for all women in Australia and New Zealand who want to participate economically and generate their own income via business
- Is free of cost to Sisters
- Supports women from the earliest stage of business ideation, even when business may not have been considered an option
- Provides long-term, end-to-end support, backing Sisters as the ideate, launch and grow their business
- Is accessible, no matter where they are located or what barriers to participation they may face
- Connects and builds bridges: we create a ‘place at the table’ and a pipeline of new women-led micro businesses.
We support our Sisters through a roadmap of programs and support. Visit the Sister Portal to register